Find the People Who Need You the Most
- Avoid duplicating meal services
- Ensure you have enough for everyone
- Expand your meal service areas
Keep It Clean and Safe
- Manage crowds
- Have a low impact on the surrounding community
- Avoid littering and trash overflow
- Connect people to transitional service providers
- Help our homeless community find the resources they need
- Collaborate with more service organizations
Homeless in San Diego
- 17% Veterans
- 33% Some college education
- 26% Increase in downtown in 2015
- 5,500 Homeless in 2015
Let’s improve these numbers together!
It’s so nice to know exactly where to go and when—this way we can reach the people who need us most. We also don’t end up wasting food, time or resources. And the community is always left clean and safe.
Sign Up at VolunteerSpot Today!
- Enter your email
- View the calendar of scheduled events that need your help
- Sign up to provide optimal meal services at the right locations